If you were a meetup, Bronze, or BENG member of our organization, and landed a job since our founding in 2010, please click here and fill out our questionnaire.
If you want to submit your story, please respond to the following ten prompts:
- Tell us about yourself and your career.
- Why were you looking for a job?
- How did you discover PAGCG?
- How did PAGCG help you in your job search?
- How did you find your job? How long did it take?
- What kept you motivated during the job search, especially during the downtimes?
- What were the lessons that you learned during your job search?
- Do you have any networking tips or tricks that you can share?
- What will you do in your new role?
- What is one takeaway or nugget of wisdom that you would like to share?
Email your responses with the subject line of Success Stories and include your LinkedIn URL and that of any other person you may note as part of your journey, because job search has a lot to do with networking and business relationships. Email Patricia Matkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc Lynne Williams at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to edit for conventions such as grammar, mechanics, spelling, usage, sentence formation, and addition of links or other cross references to enhance your story.
Stay tuned to read these upcoming stories! They are listed by first names and will be linked when they are live.