Need to update your resume for career transition
or career management?
Attend this valuable three hour resume workshop online on Zoom
Saturday, May 23, 2020 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Facilitated by: Lynne Williams
Kick start or revive your job search with this three-hour resume accelerator workshop at a group-friendly price.
Resume styles have changed, and so has modern technology.
Participate in guided group instruction through lecture and theory, as well as hands-on, step-by-step learning opportunities, all from the comfort of your home computer.
Hands-on, step-by-step instruction provided to build your resume for:
- Future-forward headline, job titles, and keywords
- A succinct value proposition
- Color psychology karma
- Useful features, tips, tricks, and best practices
- Research to support the “why”
There will be an opportunity to ask questions, just as if you were in an in-person classroom environment.
- You must provide a Gmail address, as the instructional materials are on a secure Google classroom accessible by invitation only, and will only work with a Gmail.
- You must have the ability to access Zoom.
- You must have the ability to access Google docs and Google sheets on a desktop or laptop. Other devices will prove to be challenging, though not insurmountable.
$97 for Bronze and BENG Members – see Membership page
$127 for non-members
$125 per hour optional to purchase individual resume consulting services at a future time
Registration required by noon on May 22, 2020, and there are no refunds, but you may participate in a future workshop offered.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration link will be live soon!