PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY AND IN ITS ENTIRETY. BY USING THE SITES AND/OR PROVIDING YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION TO USE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY.
WHAT USER DATA WE COLLECT
- When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address
- Your contact information and email address
- Other information about you including your resume, your interests, and skill sets
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We collect data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs
- To improve our services and other offerings
- To send you notices and other applicable contact information
- To contact you to receive back information so that our offerings are more relevant and of interest to other Members.
- To customize our website according to the feedback and information we receive from our Members.
SAFEGUARDING AND SECURING DATA
The Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We use commercially reasonable technologies and software, to safeguard the information we collect online. However, due to the open nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that communication between you and us, or between us and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Any information you provide is done at your own risk.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are solely used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your own internet browser.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Sites may contain links to other third-party sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such third-party sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our Sites and to read the privacy policies of any other website that collects personal information.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Sites:
- Learn what Personal Information we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any Personal Information we have about you;
- Request us to delete any Personal Information we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your Personal Information.
We will not sell, lease, or rent your personal information to any third party. We may share your information for the following reasons:
- To third parties to assist us in operating the Sites, conducting our business, or providing services to you.
- To third parties for any corporate reorganization process, including but not limited to mergers, acquisitions, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- To law enforcement, government agencies, and other third parties, for complying with the law, enforcing our website policies, or protecting our or others’ right, property, or safety.
OUR OBLIGATION TO RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We both agree that once you have submitted any personal information to the Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group and the Business executive Networking Group (BENG) that we have no obligation to retain the information for any future activities and may discard it without your consent.
As the Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group is headquartered in the United States, we generally adhere to the privacy laws of the U.S. but do attempt to follow rules to protect the personal information of all of our visitors. Our intention is always to be in compliance with U.S. and international laws concerning data privacy. This Policy is intended to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), as well as any other privacy regulations which may be applicable.
The Sites are not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 13 and if we learn that person under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will immediately delete such Personal Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US
The contact person at the Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group for all matters concerning privacy and data protection is:
Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group
314 S. Henderson Road, Suite G-374
King of Prussia, PA 19406
If you have concerns or feel that we are not abiding by our Policy, you should contact us immediately at the email above.