Welcome to NCNPhilly, the nonprofit career focused chapter of the Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group.
NCNPhilly has gone through a rebrand from Nonprofit Consultants Network Philly to Nonprofit Career Network Philly to take advantage of the larger membership base and greater outreach.
This chapter brings together those who are currently consulting to nonprofits, work for nonprofits, have an interest in nonprofits, or want to learn more about them for the purpose of professional development, networking, and/or collegiality.
This chapter moves around the region at various locations with 9 monthly meetings that include:
- Open discussions addressing questions from individuals participants about business issues
- Pro-bono consultations with staff and board members of nonprofit organizations
Professional development sessions address:
- Issues relevant to running a consulting practice as a solo practitioner
- Best practices in charitable nonprofit organizations
- Nonprofit topics for a greater depth of knowledge on the subject matter
- How to start a nonprofit
Social events include:
- Holiday breakfast
- Summer coffee break
- Summer social happy hour
- Joint holiday social mingling with the entire organization
Click here for Nonprofit Resources
Register for events at http://bit.ly/NCNPhilly
Save the date for the next NCN Philly Meeting which is free for Bronze members who pay only $35 annually or a suggested $5 per meeting donation for non-members.
January 21 – Mental Health for People in Career Transition with Lynette Davis