NONPROFIT CAREER NETWORK | CAREER EDUCATION & NETWORKING FOR NONPROFIT COLLEAGUES
Welcome! The Nonprofit Career Network (NCN) brings together consultants, employees, job seekers, volunteers, Board members, or networkers of nonprofits.
NCNPhilly has gone through a rebrand from Nonprofit Consultants Network Philly to Nonprofit Career Network to take advantage of the larger membership base and greater outreach.
This chapter brings together those who are currently consulting to nonprofits, work for nonprofits, have an interest in nonprofits, or want to learn more about them for the purpose of professional development, networking, and/or collegiality.
This chapter is currently meeting online only.
- Open discussions addressing questions from individuals participants about business issues
- Pro-bono consultations with staff and board members of nonprofit organizations
Professional development sessions address:
- Issues relevant to running a consulting practice as a solo practitioner
- Best practices in charitable nonprofit organizations
- Nonprofit topics for a greater depth of knowledge on the subject matter
- How to start a nonprofit
Social events (when we can return to in-person events) include:
- Holiday breakfast
- Summer coffee break
- Summer social happy hour
- Joint holiday social mingling with the entire organization
Click here for Nonprofit Resources
Join us at our other 600+ yearly online events too! Speaker events are $5 each for nonmembers or free for a year for Bronze or BENG members at only $4 – $5/month. Thanks for supporting our nonprofit so we can keep paying it forward!
SAVE THE DATE: Third Thursday of the month from 9-11 AM on Zoom! You must RSVP on: http://bit.ly/NCNPhilly and, if you would like, on Meetup. You will also find all the events and others listed on our website.
Join your chapter Co-Leaders:
Register for 9-11 AM third Thursday events paying $5 (speaker meetings are free for members) at http://bit.ly/NCNPhilly
November 18: “Talk Turkey” Nonprofit Networking (free event)
December 16: Perry Monastero. My Epiphany: Working Independently in the Nonprofit Sector