Please carefully read the details of the two membership options below
Bronze membership $49/year has its benefits
Bronze membership is open to everyone interested in career education and networking for career transition and/or career management. We provide BIG value at a small fee, and your small contribution helps us cover our basic operating expenses as a volunteer-run nonprofit.
- Free attendance to all $5 speaker meetings for an entire YEAR and we run over 600+ online events a year so lots of choices for unemployed, self-employed and employed members
- Remote & Other Jobs Links, Articles, & Online Resources (over 300+ links which took hours to assemble and will save you time)
- Career Management Checklist
- LinkedIn Accelerator Checklist
- Resume Accelerator Checklist
- Job Search Accelerator Activity Trackers
- Accomplishment Stories Accelerator Template
- Networking Accelerator Checklist
- Assessments Links
- Interview Preparation Resources
- Discounts Available
- Salary Comparison Websites
- Business Card Tips
- Visit our Contact Us page on the website to sign up for the newsletter and join in on all our social media platforms
Please do NOT pay on PayPal; only pay for Bronze on link below so you are entered into Salesforce and can register for events as a paid member on the bitly links using the same email.
BENG membership $59/year has its benefits
BENG membership will have all the benefits of Bronze membership, and the additional benefit of networking with other mid to senior-level executives and business owners.
Prospective BENG members must complete an application and submit a resume for review of their qualifications.
Please do not pay for a BENG membership until your application has been approved. Refunds are not available but you will be confirmed as a Bronze member.
If a Bronze member qualifies to join BENG and the upgrade is done within 30 days of the Bronze purchase, the Bronze member will be sent a special link by the Membership Chair to upgrade and pay the difference. After 30 days, the full BENG membership fee is required.
Renewing BENG members can use the same payment link below5
The Business Executives Networking Group (BENG) is for mid to senior level professionals as described in About Us.
Please do NOT pay on PayPal; only pay for BENG on link below so you are entered into Salesforce and can register for events as a paid member on the bitly links using the same email.
As a 501(c)3 charitable nonprofit, the Great Careers Group, along with the Business executives Networking Group (BENG), the Nonprofit Career Network (NCN), and Creative Learning and Networking Group (CLNG) divisions, we offer career education and networking for career transition and career management. To reap all of the benefits of professional development, discounts, networking, and more, become a paid member.
Job seekers are welcome to attend our non-speaker Career Success Group meetings without cost or obligation.
If you are participating in our organization for just the free events, a goodwill donation is encouraged to help us cover incidental costs like insurance, website fees, virtual platforms, etc. so we can run the organization.
Our legal name is Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group by we serve a global community via Zoom and Clubhouse.