Job Search Toolkit
resources to get YOU started
For even more content, become a member of Philadelphia Area Great Careers.
Interview Questions to Ask
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Why is this job available?
- What is this role focused on the first 90 days?
- What is the typical career trajectory for someone in this position?
- What are three traits of a successful person in this position?
- What is the most difficult part of this job?
- What kind of vendors/partners does this role work with?
ABOUT THE TEAM
- What are three goals of the [X] department to reach this year?
- What is a problem facing this department and how can this role help solve that problem?
- Who would I be working with the most (directly)?
- What advice have you received that has made you a better manager?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- What made you come to work at the company?
- What are the company’s long term goals?
- How does the company promote professional development?
- How and how often are employees evaluated at the company? 360 reviews?
- What are things your organization has done recently to show how it values its employees?
- What separates the company from competitors both from a public and employee perspective?
- What do competitors do better?
Interview Questions Responses
- test test test test