How to Position Your LinkedIn from a Recruiter’s Vantage Point with Nathalie Cooper from Dubai from 9-11 AM on Thursday, January 7, 2020 with chapter leader, Deep Damle.
You must complete the full registration at this case-sensitive link that you will need to copy and paste or click on in our meetup: http://bit.ly/MgvilleThu9a (verification of paid membership or $5 nonmember payment will occur for entry into the Zoom room)
Join as a member supporting this nonprofit community and attend all our speaker meetings for free for a year at https://greatcareersphl.org/membership
Zoom link (verification of paid Bronze/BENG membership or $5 nonmember payment will occur for entry into the Zoom room) https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUqcO2tqz8tGtSRFAs39crVxPIGW3tgy12d
• Understanding how recruiters use your LinkedIn profile when looking for talent on the platform.
• Best practices to connect with recruiters.
• What being “ghosted” by recruiters means and how to overcome it.
• Faux pas to avoid as a jobseeker and/or a professional on LinkedIn.
• What to cover – starting from some basic to more advance info.
• Gain a better understanding of the new algorithm game on LinkedIn (it changed slightly in October 2020).
• What to post using different media to increase visibility.
SPEAKER CONTACT INFO
LinkedIn Specialist | Video CV Coach | Career Counselor
Linkk Search and Consultancy FZE
Tel. mobile: +971 50 258 1777