CREATIVES LEARNING & NETWORKING GROUP
CAREER EDUCATION & NETWORKING FOR THOSE WITH CREATIVITY AND THAT'S YOU!
The Creatives Learning & Networking Group is an inclusive group welcoming industry creatives and other interested individuals.
We believe everyone has creativity and we can’t wait to meet you!
People want to genuinely connect and help other people. Once a month on the third Saturday of the month from 2-4 pm EST, we shall gather to promote a supportive environment that encourages learning, networking, and creative collaboration with other group members.
The vision is to develop life-long relationships built on trust and mutual respect. Let’s learn new skills together and build our creative portfolios while supporting everyone in reaching their goals.
This is YOUR virtual creative group, so bring your ideas and enthusiasm each month to the Virtual Creatives Learning & Networking Group of GCG.
The Chapter Leader of this group is Matthew Philistine.
Join us at our other 600+ yearly online events too! Events are $5 for nonmembers or free for a year for Bronze or BENG members at only $4 – $5/month (unless you catch the lower price before Dec 31st!). Thanks for supporting our nonprofit so we can keep paying it forward!
2:00-2:05 pm Attendee Check-in / Meeting Kick-off (5 min)
2:05-2:35 pm Elevator Speeches (30 min)
2:35-3:50 pm Introduce Guest Speaker / Guest Speaker Presentation & Q&A (1 hr 15 min)
3:50-4:00 pm Wrap Up, Announcements, Upcoming Meetings, etc. (10 min)
Register on our Salesforce for events at http://bit.ly/GCG-Creatives
- Apr 17, 2021 – 7 Areas of Focus for Your Social Media Marketing (SMM) Strategy with Shana Steigerwalt of Modern Driven Media
- May 15, 2021 – The Overall Application of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Social Media Marketing (SMM) – “The Why” Part II with Scott Zakrzewski of Big Zoo Interactive and Scott Zakrzewski
- Jun 19, 2021 – TBD suggestions welcome from the group
- Jul 17, 2021 – Google Analytics
- Aug 21, 2021 – Creative Writing with Gary Zenker of GaryZenkerStoryteller and ZenkerMarketing
- Sep 18, 2021 – Blogging
- Oct 16, 2021 – Podcasting
- Nov 20, 2021 – Youtube Basics
- Dec 18, 2021 – Artificial Intelligence
- 2022 – suggestions welcome from the group